Sunday, November 6, 2011

Together We are One


Together We are One

The door finally opened, I had waited so long to see her in such utter brilliance.  She, so indifferent to the sorrows of my day.  As the light finally clears my eyes of mortal disguise, my sorrows fade and scruple.  Lost in the purity of this eternal moment, she beckons, and I respond lightly, pensively, taking her small, luminescent hand, feeling the gentle throb of her life flow.  We turn in unison, following the fragrant and docile flux of a breeze.  Her strides are as long as mine, we walk together, side by side, as one, fondling this twinkling of time.  I walk blind, with complete faith in this angelic being.  We stroll amiably through these surroundings, not talking, just keeping pace.  With her medieval garbs, she glows eerily in the gown of the whitest silk.  She glows sweetly, treading with me in my usual black; 
My mourning attire.
Together we walk,
Together we are one.

No comments:

Post a Comment