Friday, November 4, 2011

My Love, My Love


My Love, My Love

I think of her nervously, soundly.
Eyes destined to be seen without fatal error.
I’ll always love you she promises.
I’ll always love you she calmly pleads.
My gentle muse, my eternal nymph, my curious pride.
How long now with fruitless poise have I craved you?
I’ve conquered heinous travesties,
With you always there,
In the distance, through the mist,
Mostly injured, fretfully scarred, I am humble
In your presence, to your touch, through your eyes,
The orbs of common sense.
Your milk-like skin beckons softly, calling to every nervous
Pulse of my body, calling forth, fittingly.
Diligence commences, bleeding my soul in assiduous concentration.
“Everything for you my love”, the tunes of happiness in slavery.
We mix like the winds; energy embodied, souls entwined in the ecstasy of the instant,
The clarity of a lifetime…
I search, and wander my mind for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment