Monday, February 27, 2012

Curses

Curses

A new part of me for all.
I wish that I could show her how I give myself away,
Every single day, in so many ways.
I reach for the positive now,
Fore my negative is memorized and properly stored away.
She is positive to me in her own negligent way,
Ignorant and proud,
Yet determined to bewilder.
I am one to submit when struck with awe, 
And so I’ve submitted to one who, most likely,
Looks at me as a game, yet she still intrigues me,
So I will play her game, for better or for worse.
I was cursed for enlightenment, now I want to share my curse with the world,
And I see the light in her eyes, especially during cases of frustration and flat out anger.
Yet how divine she truly is, 
and the divinity of it is her ignorance of how divine she truly is.
Such a perfect circle, circling perfectly around my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment