Monday, December 26, 2011

Awareness

Awareness

I’m starting to feel more
And more the alien
And I wonder what took so long,
Because I am glad in here,
Like this,
But I am quite alone
And unfortunately for me
Loneliness is not a trend.
I have a hankering for
Life and all it has to offer,
Not just the mediocre norm,
But more,
All of it,
Every morsel,
Every wavelength…
I am the sophisticated wolf yet
I feel sorry for the sheep
And so my appetite is spoiled
And I find myself constantly bored.
I worry, then wonder,
Then I wonder why I worry.
I am objective like the compass
And the constellations,
I’m the overwhelming adverb,
I’m the doorbell and the question mark…
When I am down I’m my realist,
When I am up the world is an
Indescribable beauty.
(and I like to describe things)
I am the phoenix incinerated
And wiser, reborn and
Refreshed yet ever aware.
I am lost in the sanctity of life
And every direction they seem to point me
In leads to the evil…
So I just float,
I adhere to the moment,
I bathe in the glory that is this,
And I never forget the poor little sheep.
I will never forget the lost little sheep.
I know that their Shepard is 
Really the butcher,
Cleverly masked
In the innocence of the Machine,
But I’ve witnessed the greed,
That oh so fatal flaw,
And once I figure out how to destroy the butcher…
I will.
7/6/4

No comments:

Post a Comment